Sunday, March 20, 2011

You will see and say: Wow..this dolphin is dancing..awesome!

One morning we woke up and hear splash on the starboard. We rushed on deck to see what is about..and hey there.. this creature jump out off the water, did flip and dove in the water, jump out again and turned to us..and did that for few times..John rushed to the channel 16 called George E and Painkiller to let them know about this atraction..Painkiller came out their boat and got to see the dancing dolphin..


Sunrise always awesome..promise a good day for the day


Ha..I am dancing and singing..


I want you to see me show off


Tell me what do you think..


Wait..you have to see me flip..


Did you see?


That's my performance for today...(wink and smile..)

Will continue in the next page..

1 comment:

  1. gwburton@charter.netMarch 22, 2011 at 10:17 PM

    What great pictures. First the whale and then a Great Dolphin. Jeff and Jean wish you Fair Winds.

    ReplyDelete